Ayurveda offers a chance for you to gain an understanding of what is happening in your body, and how to harness the power of your own observations to make small changes that can have a big impact on your life.
What's in a session:
- Pulse assessment
- Review of pulse findings and discussion
- Creation of plan and start treatments and practices designed to bring the underlying functions of the body into balance.
Your Ayurvedic Practitioner has experience with how changes take place, and guides you to find greater meaning in what you are already observing.
You will learn what various signs and symptoms indicate, and how you can make little experiments give you the information you need to change your eating, routines and experience of life to feel better.
This relationship is supportive and can take you through the process into not just feeling better, but how to cultivate it moving forward. You begin to know the signs and what to do to address them in your own body. You will develop keen observation and know what to do with what you have discovered.
How would you answer these questions?
1. How long have you been experiencing this problem?
2. What would it mean to be able to reduce the struggle?
3. How important is it for you to feel you can understand and eventually implement adjustments yourself?
Ayurveda teaches a person to be able to eventually be able to make adjustments themselves. Packages for three sessions or more comprehensive support are available.
More information on packages and workshops coming soon.